Top Things To Do
Top 10 Things To Do In the Winter
- Check out the 1,686 acres of terrain at Red Mountain Resort.
- Take in a day of cat skiing with Big Red Cats.
- Select from the various packages available for snowmobile tour.
- Enjoy one of the many trails at the Black Jack Cross Country Club.
- Venture out on snowshoes one of the 40 trails maintained by the Kootenay Columbia Trails Society.
- Tackle the West Kootenay's only terrain park with rails, fun boxes, wallrides and tabletop jumps at Red Mountain Resort.
- Watch the home-made bobsled careen down the streets of Rossland during Winter Carnival.
- Take time out at one of our relaxing spas.
- Take in a film at the Rossland Mountain Film Festival.
- Enjoy the nostalgia during Rekindle the Spirit of Christmas.
- Explore the 'promised land' of back country touring.
Top 10 Things To Do In the Summer
- Bike or hike the EPIC Seven Summits Trail.
- Go for a dip in the outdoor Rossland pool.
- Check out the Gold Fever Follies.
- Fly fish in the Columbia River.
- Taketime out at one of our relaxing spas.
- Hike up Mt. Roberts on Canada Day and raise the 100 foot Canadian flag.
- Golf at Redstone Alpine Golf Resort.
- Swim in 'BC's Favorite Lake' in Christina Lake.
- Take in the Rossland Heritage Walking Tour.
- Visit the Rossland Historical Museum and take a site tour or try your luck at gold panning.